Monday, April 27, 2009

MONDAYS

This morning started off good. i woke up at 8 went to work feelin good. ive been sick all last week so im glad i was being productive. i dono how i feel about mondays though... they pretty much blow ass because everything is so slow and you're just looking forward to the weekend. got off work around 3 and just chilled until i went to the gym. hit that shit up in a crummy ass half fast gym with my homie Willy Beamin("got the leadies steamin - Met-rx"). lol i also had time to go to my parents house and my mom made me some PHO, thats some good asian food! yall need to try it someday. After chillin with my moms for a minute i headed to check out a new gym.. signed up there and headed back to the crib. lol i couldnt really find anything to blog about so i wanted to put yall on my boring ass Monday. oh and Atlanta did good tonight, im proud of them. i know a lot of yall thinkin damn hes just jumpin on the bandwagon.. yeah so what mothasucka? i dont ever watch basketball but if my hometown is in the playoffs you know who im rootin for.. i dono if this entry went how i wanted it to lol.. just tryin to let yall in on some of my personal life ya digg? 


on top of that.. if any of yall got ya head down about wether it be school/relationships/work/ or pretty much life in general.. Keep ya head up man! work through that shit and i promise yall things always turn out better on the otherside. wether it be studyin hard or talkin shit out or punchin ur manager in the face(extreme). there will always be a better day so just keep ROLLIN my homies and homegirls.. 

  

 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment